“A strong economy begins with a strong, well-educated workforce” – Bill Owens
WEEKLY MARKET WRAP-UP – BY THE NUMBERS
- The TSX closed at 16436, down -125 points or -0.75% over the past week. YTD the TSX is up 1.40%.
- The DOW closed at 25058, up 39 points or 0.16% over the past week.YTD the DOW is up 1.37%.
- The S&P closed at 2802, up 1 points or 0.04% over the past week.YTD the S&P is up 4.79%.
- The Nasdaq closed at 7820, down -6 points or -0.08% over the past week.YTD the Nasdaq is up 13.28%.
- Gold closed at 1234, down -14.00 points or -0.72% over the past week.YTD gold is down -5.80%.
- Oil closed at 68.09, down -2.92 points or -4.11% over the past week.YTD oil is up 12.69%.
- The USD/CAD closed at 0.761, up 0.0017 points or 0.22% over the past week.YTD the USD/CAD is down -4.31%.
- The MSCI closed at 2135, changed 0 points or 0.00% over the past week. YTD the MSCI is up 1.52%.
- The Euro Stoxx 50 closed at 3464, up 9 points or 0.26% over the past week.YTD the Euro Stoxx 50 is down -1.14%.
- The FTSE closed at 7679, up 17 points or 0.22% over the past week.YTD the FTSE is down -0.12%.
- The CAC closed at 5398, down -31 points or -0.57% over the past week.YTD the CAC is up 1.60%.
- DAX closed at 12561, up 20.00 points or 0.16% over the past week.YTD DAX is down -2.76%.
- Nikkei closed at 22698, up 101.00 points or 0.45% over the past week.YTD Nikkei is down -0.29%.
- The Shanghai closed at 2829, down -2.0000 points or -0.07% over the past week.YTD the Shanghai is down -14.45%.
- The 10-Yr Bond Yield closed at 2.9, up 0.0700 points or 2.47% over the past week.YTD the 10-Yr Bond is up 20.83%.
Source: Dynamic Funds
This information is provided for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice. Please contact a professional about your specific needs before taking any action.