“Capital is that part of wealth which is devoted to obtaining further capital” – Alfred Marshall
Wealthview Update – How to Access the Revamped Client Portal
You will need to re-register to gain access to your client portal on Wealthview.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow the link in the email FundEX Wealthview sent to you recently (if you don’t have it, let JoAnne know, and she will resend it)
- Enter your Client ID or request an Activation Key
- Once you have passed this initial screen, you will need to re-register (the process takes about 2 minutes)
- The next screen gives you the option for E-Delivery. This means less paper in your mailbox! FundEX will send you an email each time a new statement or letter is available in your portal.
- Family Linking: If you have more than one Client ID number in your household, you must re-register and log in for each ID. Now you can link the accounts together, and only have to log in to one account to see the entire family portfolio.
Here is a link to the Client Guide & Family Linking.
Some of the benefits:
- You can see how your portfolio is doing anytime
- You can check on pending purchases or changes
- You can update your address, phone number(s), or email address(es) in your portal and the information will be updated with us, FundEX and all the fund companies within your portfolio. No need to contact us or sign a change of address form
- We can securely upload most forms to your portal for you to e-sign. You can e-sign in seconds, saving you time from having to print forms, sign and send back to us. Some forms will still require a wet signature.
Contact JoAnne anytime for assistance with resetting your password.
Weekly Update – By The Numbers
|North America||Friday Close||Weekly Change||Weekly % Change||YTD % Change|
|Canada – S&P TSX Composite||16,594||189||1.15%||15.86%|
|USA – Dow Jones Industrial Average||27,347||389||1.44%||17.23%|
|USA – S&P 500||3,067||44||1.46%||22.34%|
|USA – NASDAQ||8,386||143||1.73%||26.39%|
|Gold Futures (USD)||$1,516.70||$9.70||0.64%||18.03%|
|Crude Oil Futures (USD)||$56.23||-$0.38||-0.67%||22.69%|
|CAD/USD Exchange Rate||$0.76||$0.00||-0.63%||3.90%|
|Europe / Asia||Friday Close||Weekly Change||Weekly % Change||YTD (%) Change|
|MSCI World Index||2,252||29||1.30%||19.47%|
|Switzerland – Euro Stoxx 50||3,624||-1||-0.03%||20.76%|
|England – FTSE 100||7,302||-23||-0.31%||8.53%|
|France – CAC 40||5,762||40||0.70%||21.79%|
|Germany – DAX Performance Index||12,961||66||0.51%||22.75%|
|Japan – Nikkei 225||22,851||51||0.22%||14.17%|
|China – Shanghai Composite Index||2,958||3||0.10%||18.60%|
|CAD/EURO Exchange Rate||€ 0.68||-€ 0.01||-1.36%||6.23%|
|Fixed Income||Friday Close||Weekly Change||Weekly % Change||YTD (%) Change|
|10-Year Bond Yield (in %)||1.728||-0.072||-4.00%||-35.76%|
Sources: Dynamic Funds, Yahoo Finance
This information is provided for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice. Please contact a professional about your specific needs before taking any action.