- Maximizing RRSP limit
- Which spouse’s RRSP limit to prioritize
- Capital gains tax deferral
- Tax-Efficient Investments
- Pension and RRIF income splitting
- CPP splitting
- Minimizing net business and/or rental income
- Homebuyer’s Plan Repayment
- Tuition Transfer
- Various other credits and deductions aimed at eliminating or deferring taxes.
You First Financial offers discounted in-house tax preparation services for our investment clients. We have 25 years experience in preparing personal tax returns and we make sure to utilize every deduction and credit available to each household. Because we manage your investments, we have access to and can help you gather your tax slips and receipts.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact You First Financial.