Beginning this fall, a major Wealthview update will take place that will build upon the original foundation in very helpful, user-friendly ways. Here are some of the highlights:
- Better Family Linking Options– you will now be able to consolidate all family assets, by linking clients, including corporate investments, joint client profiles, even other family members
- Increased Transparency and Customization – You will now be able to view all linked accounts at a glance with one login:
- Drill down from the client level (i.e. John Q. Client total portfolio) to the account level (i.e. RRSP, TFSA, etc)
- You will be able to see market value, book value, asset allocation, risk profile, and performance by account
- You will be able to see your holdings within each account (specific funds, GICs, etc)
- Individual fund data is available, where you can view key information about each fund you hold: asset allocation, sector allocation, returns data, MER, etc.
- Transaction History back to Inception
- More E-Consent Possibilities – You will be able to e-consent to all documents via the Wealthview portal. This means – if you want – the end of wet signatures.
You can watch a short 3-minute video which highlights many of these key changes here.
Let us know if you would like to activate your Wealthview secured portal access, and we can get you set up.
This information is provided for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice. Please contact a professional about your specific needs before taking any action.